Hola! I’m Suzy. I am a mommy of twin boys, photographer & craft artist based in Chicago. I started photography and crafting at a young age and most of my skills are self-taught. I love creating and capturing pretty things. I enjoy eating good food, exploring new places, spending time with great friends and indulging in the occasional craft beer.
Fun fact: I met my boyfriend at a Brewery back in 2013. We now have this thing where we visit as many Breweries as possible each yr. Current count is 12.
- Day job: Account Receivables
- Describe yourself in 3 words: crafty, loving, funny
- Home is… any place I’m surrounded by loved ones
- Coffee or Latte? Coffee, preferably an Iced Dirty Chai with vanilla and whole milk
- Twitter or Instagram? Instagram all the way
- Polka Dots or Stripes? Both
- Favorite Holiday? Halloween
- Drink of choice: Tom Collins
- I heart… Completed to-do list, family & friends, Stationary & pens.
- I’m so my mom when…it’s time to clean, cook or discipline my kids
- Guilty Pleasure? Pastries, buying craft supplies, Love & Hip Hop the TV show.
- Non-blog hobby? Photography and trying to stay active
- What’s one piece of DIY advice you would give a fellow DIY Rookie? Just do it. Don’t be so hard on yourself and don’t compare yourself. Just keep creating.